Wednesday, June 19, 2013

we ♥ the outdoors

The best thing about not having grown up in Utah is that every adventure Bridgette experiences for the first time, is my first time too.  In April, Than planned a day trip for us to go trilobite hunting out past Delta.  He hadn't been there since he was a kid and us girls had never been, so we were all pretty excited.




Bridgette is such a good sport with all our crazy ideas, and most times we are the ones trying to keep up with her!  I told Than on our most recent hike up the Price Recreation Camp in Price Canyon, that nothing I grew up doing in Michigan could have prepared me for the adventures I would be going on as an adult.  As much as I miss being within walking distance to a lake, or not being able to see the end of a street because of how many trees line the roads, I can't get over how beautiful Utah is especially when hiking through the mountains.




1 comment:

  1. I'm oblivious and have never gone trilobite hunting...what's the point? :) What do you do with them all after?
    Living here in NV I'm missing being in UT where there was a lot more to do in the Mountains! Enjoy it for us too!

    ReplyDelete